Description of Simu5GA detailed description of Simu5G is given in the following papers. If you use Simu5G for your research, a citation to our work would be sincerely appreciated.
- G. Nardini, D. Sabella, G. Stea, P. Thakkar, A. Virdis "Simu5G – An OMNeT++ library for end-to-end performance evaluation of 5G networks", IEEE Access (2020), DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.3028550
- G. Nardini, G. Stea, A. Virdis, D. Sabella, "Simu5G: a system-level simulator for 5G networks", Best Paper Award at SIMULTECH 2020, online conference, July 2020
- G. Nardini, G. Stea, A. Virdis, D. Sabella, P. Thakkar, "Using Simu5G as a Real-time Network Emulator to Test MEC Apps in an End-To-End 5G Testbed", PiMRC 2020, London, UK, 1-3 September 2020
- A. Virdis, G. Nardini, G. Stea, D. Sabella, "End-to-end performance evaluation of MEC deployments in 5G scenarios", MDPI Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks, 9(4), 57, 2020, DOI: 10.3390/jsan9040057
You may also want to check the following papers on SimuLTE, the predecessor of Simu5G.
- A. Virdis, G. Stea, G. Nardini, "Simulating LTE/LTE-Advanced Networks with SimuLTE", DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-26470-7_5, in: M.S. Obaidat, J. Kacprzyk, T. Ören, J. Filipe, (eds.) "Simulation and Modeling Methodologies, Technologies and Applications", Volume 402 of the series Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, pp. 83-105, Springer, ISBN 978-3-319-26469-1, 15 January 2016
- G. Nardini, A. Virdis, G. Stea, "Modeling network-controlled device-to-device communications in SimuLTE", MDPI Sensors, 18(10), 3551, 2018
- G. Nardini, A. Virdis, G. Stea, "Modeling X2 backhauling for LTE-Advanced and assessing its effect on CoMP Coordinated Scheduling", IWSLS2 2016, Vienna, July 1st, 2016
- A. Virdis, G. Nardini, G. Stea, "Modeling unicast device-to-device communications with SimuLTE", IWSLS2 2016, Vienna, July 1st, 2016
- G. Nardini, A. Virdis, G. Stea, "Simulating device-to-device communications in OMNeT++ with SimuLTE: scenarios and configurations", OMNeT++ Community Summit 2016, Brno, CZ, September 15-16, 2016